Glad to read the book Aram by Jeyamohan. It has 12 wonderful stories. This is my first book authored by Jeyamohan. He must be a Jnani to write such a deep experience touching our hearts. I recommend this book which is published by Vishnupuram publications. Those who are in Kovai can get it directly from the publisher whose office is located at Vadavalli and there is a book stall at RS Puram.
"Aa no bhadrah kratavo yantu vishvatah" - Let auspicious knowledge comes to us from all sides - RIG VEDA
Thursday, July 30, 2026
ARAM by Jeyamohan
Glad to read the book Aram by Jeyamohan. It has 12 wonderful stories. This is my first book authored by Jeyamohan. He must be a Jnani to write such a deep experience touching our hearts. I recommend this book which is published by Vishnupuram publications. Those who are in Kovai can get it directly from the publisher whose office is located at Vadavalli and there is a book stall at RS Puram.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The epic Periya Puranam written by Saint Poet Sekkizhar contains the divine history or life incidents of Sixty Three Shaivite Devote...
-
Dear Readers, I am glad to present the article on the Great Scholar, Saint, Yogi, Bhakta Mahan Sri Appayya Dikshitar. I have heard about App...

No comments:
Post a Comment